The meetings and lectures will take place at the Best Western Grand Hotel.
Friday 8 June - 3 p.m. FIWC Board Meeting.
Saturday 9 June, open to everybody.
• 9.00 a.m Ruling Council - Extraordinary Meeting.
• 9.30 a.m. Ruling Council - Ordinary general Meeting.
Saturday 9 June - 14 H - 18 H (Coffee break from 16 H - 16.30 H).
• From the emergence of the graioid morphotype to the ancestral Irish Wolfhound, by Sophie LICARI.
• Current issues and future challenges around dog breeding by Grégoire LEROY, PhD.
• 20 minutes of Free Rein to the IWCI for selecting the speaker and a topic within the Standard of the breed.
Request for information
Registrations for the Congress and meals are not yet open.
Congress and gala dinner only!
Mrs Françoise Bur
Fields marked with a * are required.