The meetings and lectures will take place at the Best Western Grand Hotel.
For those who are interested in buying this unique book, the prices are:
* 1 book : € 20,00 + postage
* 5 books: € 90,00 + postage
* 10 books: € 175,00 + postage
You can order a book or books by sending your request to Larisa Blaghevicha, her email is : email@example.com
For those of you who come to Le Touquet in June. It is possible to pay in advance and take the book or books with you.
Of course you can also visit our Shop at the Congress.
AGENDA: meetings + lectures + show + various
Friday 8 June
• 2.00 pm-5.30 pm + break at 3.30 pm - FIWC Board Meeting.
• 5.30 pm - R.AL.I.E. Board Meeting.
• 6.00 pm - R.A.L.I.E. General Assembly.
Saturday 9 June, open to everybody.
• 9.00 am-12.00 pm - Ruling Council - Extraordinary Meeting.
• 9.30 am - Ruling Council - Ordinary general Meeting.
• 2.00 pm-6.30 pm + break from 4.00 pm to 4.30 pm - Lectures.
• 3.00 pm-6.00 pm - Character Test.
• 8.00 pm - Gala Dinner.
Sunday 10 June, SHOWS (FIWC 2018 Irish Wolfhounds • R.A.L.I.E. Club Breed Show Scottish Deerhounds).
• 8.00 am - Entry of the dogs.
• 9.00 am - Judging of the dogs.
• 3.00 pm - Main Ring.
Saturday 9 June - 14 H - 18.30 H (Coffee break from 04.00 pm to 4.30 pm).
• From the emergence of the graioid morphotype to the ancestral Irish Wolfhound, by Sophie LICARI.
• Current issues and future challenges around dog breeding by Grégoire LEROY, PhD.
• Presentation of the illustrated Standard by Mrs Jocelyne Gagne (Starkeeper, CA).
• 20 minutes of Free Rein to the IWCI for selecting the speaker and a topic within the Standard of the breed.